- met doing laundry at 2am college au
- accidentally knocked on the wrong dorm room college au
- picked up the wrong book when we bumped into each other college au
- hey exchange student why don’t you can come to mine for thanksgiving?? college au
- did i mention college au
- walked in on you in the shower college au
- drunkenly hooked up but you’re dating my roommate who already hates me college au
- the always-partying kid falls for the always-studying kid college au
- heard a scream and thought you were getting killed but it was just a spider college au
- i really hate you but you have the highest grades in class and i really need help college au
- (◕‿◕✿) cOLLEGE AU (◕‿◕✿)
[ : YUZUXO ]
To her SURPRISE she didn’t mind the svelte arm upon her. It was comforting &
made her FEEL completely safe. Her cheeks still change colors, though it was
more from the cold than the embarrassment. [ this is nice..]
’ I-It’s stupid! I hate the cold! I get sick
and I can’t be active. ’
amusement curves upon thin lips, apropos to the younger’s loud grievances for she herself had always enjoyed the brisk air of autumn; a season where summer’s scorching rays were obscured by gathering clouds and the temperature was not so low as to induce a myriad of sicknesses.
‘ perhaps if you’d dress
warmer, you wouldn’t get sick. ’
‘ —— no. ’
[ : GRANDESTKING ]
did she just reject an autograph from the grand king? u-unacceptable!
how is he supposed to maintain his cool reputation now? it isn’t the first
time he’s been ignored by the ice queen, but he’s determined to get to the
bottom of this problem! ”a-are you sure? i h-hear they sell for a lot on the
internet!” he’s desperate.
she doesn’t bother with even a side-glance towards the king’s crass declaration, fingers instead deftly turning the page and eyes set upon the sentence apropos. if anything, the boldness of his nature in its lurid entirety only narrows the scope of her attention to her book ( paulo coelho’s the alchemist ) and fortifies what defenses already guard her psyche. she isn’t interested in a slip of paper with an inked, messy scrawl; to garner even a flicker of heed would be to offer substance.
‘ i’m not interested
in your autograph —— ’
[ : GRANDESTKING ]
“Oh, hello, little crow. Did you want an autograph too?
I’ll make a special exception for a rose like you.”
eyes gradually slide towards the male in its habitual placidity, disinterest thinly veiled, reflective of glacial slates before they lower, once more, to the open book in her lap.
‘ —— no,
thank you. ’
munday! the story related to this is that i was waiting to get my xray taken and found it extremely ironic how they were showing a hospital soap opera on the small telly.